"Making Healthy Sausages" reinvents traditional sausage making by introducing a completely new way of thinking. The sausage is not spiced hamburger meat anymore, but rather a "package" which contains meat plus other ingredients. All those ingredients acting together create a nutritional and healthy product. The purpose of the book is to educate the reader how to use new additives that the food industry has embraced for so long. How to apply less salt and fat and produce a sausage that will be flavorsome, healthy and safe to eat. After reading this book you should be able to create your own recipes or modify any existing recipe to make a healthier sausage without compromising the flavor. The collection of 80 recipes provides a valuable reference on the structure of reduced fat products. The book teaches the basics of sausage making and includes all advice and tips that will make the reader a proficient and knowledgeable sausage maker. You will be able to control the amount of calories the sausage contains and decide what ingredients will go inside. After studying the book you will be the modern sausage maker.
Making Healthy Sausages
List Price $19.95
6" x 9"
- Meat Smoking and Smokehouse Design
- The Art of Making Fermented Sausages
- Polish Sausages
- Home Production of Quality Meats and Sausages
- The Art and Science of Cooking
- The Amazing Mullet
- Making Healthy Sausages
- Sauerkraut, Kimchi, Pickles, and Relishes
- Home Production of Vodkas, Infusions and Liqueurs
- Home Canning Meat, Poultry, Fish and Vegetables
- Curing and Smoking Fish
- The Art of Making Vegetarian Sausages